Fullpower Technologies participates in the TRUSTe privacy program and adheres to TRUSTe Certification Standards. The TRUSTe certification applies to www.motionx.com, www.fullpower.com, and the iOS and Android MotionX applications. In order to view our relationship with TRUSTe please visit the validation page visible by clicking on the TRUSTe seal. Fullpower Technologies also participates in the TRUSTe Dispute Resolution program. If you have any privacy or data use concerns, please contact us first with the information provided below. If you feel like your issue is unresolved or has not been addressed satisfactorily, please contact TRUSTe https://feedback-form.truste.com/watchdog/request.
Fullpower Technologies complies with the U.S. – E.U. Safe Harbor Framework and the U.S. – Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the U.S. Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use and retention of personal data from the European Union member countries and Switzerland. Fullpower Technologies has certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view Fullpower Technologies’ certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.
If you wish to subscribe to our newsletter(s), we will use your name and email address to send the newsletter to you. You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, accessing the email preferences in your account settings page, or you can contact us at https://www.fullpower.com/contact.
(a) Service Providers. From time to time, we may enter into relationships with third parties who provide services to us (e.g., data management and storage services, credit card processing services, or shipping services). In those circumstances, we disclose Personal Information that is necessary for such service providers to perform those services. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
(b) Business Partners and Affiliated Companies. We may share your Personal Information with: our corporate affiliates and joint ventures; other companies with whom we have business relationships (for example, companies who sell devices that are designed to work with applications developed by Fullpower); and those companies’ affiliates. In each of these circumstances, we may share your Personal Information for the purposes of maintaining the functionality of the Sites and devices; to better understand, personalize, and improve user experience; for customer support; to notify you of and address technical issues with the Sites or devices; to market relevant products or services to you; and when you otherwise approve or request us to do so. This Personal Information may include: your contact information (such as your personal name, account name, and email address); information relating to your account or registration; information you have entered or that has been collected by your device (such as gender, height, weight, steps, and sleep); information relating to your device (such as device model and serial number); information relating to customer support requests (such as contact information and support ticket identifications); and other information that may be useful to such companies to understand your use of the device and the Sites. This information may be transmitted electronically (including via the Internet) or physically. Those companies may use your Personal Information in accordance with those companies’ own privacy policies. If you do not want us to share your Personal Information with any of these companies, contact us at https://www.fullpower.com/contact.
(c) Other Disclosure Scenarios. We may share your Personal Information: (1) in response to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish, protect, or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims; (2) if we believe it is necessary in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, fraud, or situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person or property; (3) if we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding significant abuse of the infrastructure of the Sites or the Internet in general (such as voluminous spamming, denial of service attacks, or attempts to compromise the security of information); and (4) if we are acquired by or merged with another entity.
4. Public Areas. There may be areas of the Sites (e.g., message boards, discussion rooms, and other online forums) in which you are able to post information that will be available to all other users of the Sites. By choosing to use these areas, you understand and agree that anyone may access, use, and disclose any information (including personal information) that you post to those areas. In addition, if the Sites enable you to create a profile and to include information about yourself in your profile and you send a message through the Sites to another user or post any materials using the Sites to any social networking site, we may disclose to the recipient or on such social networking site your user name and the photos (if any) that you have added to your profile.
5. Modifying Your Personal Information. If you would like to modify any Personal Information you previously have submitted to us in connection with creating an account on the Sites, please do so by logging into your account and updating your profile. Sometimes these requests may take up to ten business days to process and we will not be responsible for modifying or removing Personal Information from the database of any third party to whom we were authorized to disclose your Personal Information prior to processing your request. Please note that any User Information that we have copied may remain in back-up storage for some period of time after your request. We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements. If you wish to delete your account, please contact us at https://www.fullpower.com/contact.
6. Security. We follow generally accepted standards to safeguard your Personal Information against loss, theft, and misuse, as well as unauthorized access or disclosure. Unfortunately, however, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. As a result, while we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its security and you assume all risk that any information you provide to us may be disclosed to or intercepted by unauthorized third parties.
7. Links. The Sites may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of any such other website and urge you to review such practices prior to submitting any information to such websites.
8. Children's Privacy. We are committed to protecting the privacy needs of children and we encourage parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities and interests. The Sites are not intended for and may not be used by children under the age of 14. We do not knowingly collect Personal Information from children under the age of 14. If we learn that we have collected Personal Information from or about a child under the age of 14, we will delete that data from our systems.
Fullpower Technologies, Inc.
1200 Pacific Avenue, Suite 300
Santa Cruz, California 95060
United States of America